Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thank You

Dear Friends,

My last night in Vietnam. This trip has exceeded expectations in every way. I got to reconnect with some old friends, see some wondrous things and get out of my normal routine. It has been invigorating.

Catch a plane @11:30 Sunday the 20th to start heading home. Just wanted to share some images of my home base here in Southeast Asia.

Here are photos of Barbara and Ron's beautiful home, their sweet boy Kelsey and of course Barb and Ron.

Barbara and Ron
Kelsey Boy



So Thanks again to Barb and Ron both for helping to make my stay in Vietnam so wonderful. Love and all the best to you both!


Thank you also to those of you who followed my blog and sent such loving  heartwarming e-mails.
See you all very soon.

xomaria

No comments:

Post a Comment